What is Kinja?
Kinja empowers you to discuss the news you most care about by providing a consistent reading and discussion experience throughout the entire platform, including Gizmodo Media sites. You now have the power to curate conversation using the same tools our editors use!
What does Kinja enable you to do?
- Read - Kinja’s design is optimized for an easy and consistent reading experience throughout all Kinja blogs. Posts, comments, and any post updates have a streamlined reading experience. You can also recommend a post to show an author that you like their work.
- Discover - You can keep track of your favorite authors, commenters, and blogs with a simple click of a button.
- Discuss - You can be part of the conversation, express your opinions on the story, and share new insights. However, remember to keep everything civil!
Who’s Publishing on Kinja?
- Gizmodo Media Sites - These are our eight main blogs and sub-blogs; such as Gizmodo, Jezebel, Lifehacker, Kotaku, Jalopnik, and io9. For our full directory click here.
- Group blogs - These are blogs not affiliated with Gizmodo Media and run by members of the community; such as Clash Talk, GroupThink, Oppositelock, and Eargasm. For our full directory click here.
- User blogs - This is where you can blog to your heart’s content! Feel free to talk about anything you like and spur some conversations.